Thursday 30 April 2009

My Interview on Sola Panel

I've been wondering when my interview would pop up on Sola Panel. I actually dreaded doing it and put it off for a while, but when I started thinking I found it really helpful to turn back to my earlier days in the Lord. There were huge stretches of my life that I did not talk about and there were many that on reflection I wish I could mention - but God knows you and I thank you for your kindness, rebukes, encouragement and friendship.

I hope this interview doesn't sound like there have never been disappointments or discouragements in my life. There have been. However, when I wrote these answers and even now, I am all-consumed by what God has done for me. I am so thankful to him. Anyway, here it is.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi Andrew. You mention Ruth's blog in your interview, but I can't find it (it's difficult to search here) can you tell me the address, please?
Thanks,
Rachael.

Oh and your interview was "great". And I enjoy your contributions to the sola panel.

Ruth said...

Hey Rachael, my blog is invitation only, because of some particularly nasty incidents. :-(

I'm happy to send you an invite to read it, but need your email addy. You can email me on r dot newblog at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite.

I read your interview on Nicole's blog last year, it was great.

Unknown said...

Hi Rachael. I'm so glad that Ruth has been so quick to get back to you and organise that all.

It was lovely reading your blog as well.