Friday 30 January 2009

A Strange (Mis?)Application of Haggai 2

“These people say, ‘The time has not yet come for the LORD’S house to be built.’” Then the word of the LORD came through the prophet Haggai: “Is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your paneled houses, while this house remains a ruin?"
“... my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with his own house.
(Haggai 2:2-4,9)

You know I am not a consistent blogger, but I have just made a commitment to stop blogging until I ensure my church website is *very* good. Mission is more important than my private thoughts. (I'll will still blog on Solapanel occasionally because prior commitments trump present ones)

Here's the work site. Check out our church site ... it was great in its day but is now in need of an overhaul.

http://www.jannalianglican.org.au/modules/content/index.php?id=34

It may(?) have a new address when the work is finished. We hope to give it a new look, have downloadable resources and (hopefully) options for paying for things online. Will you keep me to my commitment? 'See' you when I'm done.

5 comments:

Gordon Cheng said...

You know I am not a consistent blogger, but I have just made a commitment to stop blogging until I ensure my church website is *very* good.

Back to blogging then AB! Your work there is done.

Unknown said...

I can get back to it. Someone else has taken responsibility for the church website. ;) I'll link to it when it is finished.

RodeoClown said...

Whoa - I just looked at this today - 15th of April, and you've said you can start blogging again.

Hooray!

AB - you are a blessing to your readers :)

Unknown said...

Hi Ian. Its really good to "hear" from you. I'll get back into it. How's your tribe?

RodeoClown said...

Hi Andrew, we're doing OK. Mostly healthy and sleeping reasonable hours.

Looking forward to see what other scraps you leave under the table for us ;)